• On the main floor, 455 - 6 St SW
The McDougall Centre, circa 1906, originally served as the Calgary Normal School and was later changed to be a public school. It was designated as a historical site in 1982. The centre now operates as a conference centre and the southern headquarters for the Government of Alberta. Tours may be arranged.
On the main floor, 455 - 6 St SW